The Final Conference under the title “Black Sea Network for Regional Development” was organized in Varna, on 4th September 2013, in the hall “Varna” of “Cherno more” Hotel, by Regional Agency for Entrepreneurship and Innovations - Varna. 71 participants according to the List of participants. more
On 4th September 2013 (Wednesday) at 10:00, the Final Conference "Black Sea Network for Regional Development" will be held in the "Black Sea" hotel, hall "Varna", Varna, within the European project " Black Sea Network for Regional Development" (BlasNET), under the Joint Operational Programme Black Sea Basin 2007 - 2013". Regional Agency for Entrepreneurship and Innovations - Varna (RAPIV) is the Lead partner of the project. more
The 2nd international workshop named Cluster Approach and Networking in Support of SMEs of the Black Sea Region under the project Black Sea Regional Development Network (BlasNET), was held on 28-29.03.2013 in the city of Sevastopol, RUkraine. The project BlasNet is under the Joint Operational Programme Black Sea Basin 2007 – 2013. more
The International seminar under the project Black Sea Regional Development Network (BlasNET), was held on 28-29.11.2012 in the city of Chisinau, RMoldova. Regional Agency for Entrepreneurship and Innovations - Varna (RAPIV) is a lead partner of the project, which is under the Joint Operational Programme Black Sea Basin 2007 - 2013, more
On 11/09/2012 the third press-conference was organized by RAPIV in the premises of Radio “Varna”. During the event journalists from the following media took part: newspapers “Narodno delo”; “Telegraf” and “Monitor”, TV “Cherno more”, Radio “Varna”, Radio “Focus”, etc. The press-conference was held in the premises of Radio Varna. From RAPIV participated Dr. Dimitar Radev, project manager, eng. Liliya Kaloyanova, senior project officer and Georgi Dimchev, project administrator. Dr. Dimitar Radev briefly presented the BlasNet project and eng. Liliya Kaloyanova made a presentation and introduced to the journalists the organization and holding of the 1st International Workshop in Constanta, Romania, conditions for business and the development of the 3 priority sectors (ICT, Tourism and Maritime industry) in the South-East region of Romania, and some results of the investigation of SMEs needs for supporting services, made through a Questionnaire and interviews. more
The Final Conference under the title “Black Sea Network for Regional Development” was organized in Varna, on 4th September 2013, in the hall “Varna” of “Cherno more” Hotel, by Regional Agency for Entrepreneurship and Innovations - Varna. 71 participants according to the List of participants.
The event was opened with a short welcome speech by Dr. Dimitar Radev, Project manager, who gave the floor to Mr. Dimitar Chuturkov, Vice Governor of Varna district for the official opening. The Conference was divided to 3 sessions. The First session was devoted to the RESULTS of the BlasNet project and to other Black Sea networks. It was moderated by Mr. Ludmil Ikonomov, who secured the smooth sequence of the speakers and coordinated the interaction with the audience. The 1st session included the following presentations:
- Dr. Dimitar Radev, Project Manager - The results of the BlasNet project;
- Mr. Nikos Zaharis, Aristotel University – Joint analysis of the current situation of SMEs sector and SMEs support organizations for the Black Sea Basin. Measures and policy recommendations for business cooperation among partner-regions.
- Dr. Bistra Vasileva, University of Economics - Varna - The BlasNet Network.
- Mr. Radul Kovachev, IBSC – The Black Sea Port Cities Network.
During the 1st session the BlasNet partners signed an AGREEMENT for Sustainable Development of the Black Sea Network for Regional Development.
The Second session, moderated by Ms. Maria Zlateva, was dedicated on BLACK SEA PARTNER – REGIONS and included the following presentations:
- Eng. Liliya Kaloyanova, RAPIV – North - East Region of Bulgaria. Regional Agency for Еntrepreneurship and Innovations – Varna;
- Mr. Franco Roselli Lorenzini, Region Liguria, Italia; GP in the SMEs support;
- Mr. Yannis Fallas, URENIO - Central Macedonia, Greece. Urban and Regional Innovation Research Unit of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki;
- Mr. Iulian Groposila, Ms. Alis Balca, PIMM Constanta - South-East Planning Region of Romania. SMEs Association of Constanta;
- Ms. Iulia Jabandji, Ms. Iulia Furculita, ODIMM - Republic of Moldova, Organization for Small and Medium Sized Enterprises Development (ODIMM) within the Ministry of Economy and Trade of the Republic of Moldova;
- Mr. Volodymir Kulikov, Ms. Anastasia Korcheva – AEDS - Sevastopol, Ukraine. Agency of Economic Development of Sevastopol.
The Third session was named BLASNET MEMBERS and was organised as a ROUND TABLE for the Best Practices of the BlasNet project during which Bulgarian GPs were presented as follows:
- Mr. German Germanov - Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Dobrich;
- Ms. Ralitsa Gavrilova, Mr.Georgi Shipkovenski - Varna Chamber of Tourism;
- Ms. Antoaneta Kirova - Black Sea - Danube Association of Research and Development (BDCA).
The Round table went on with a discussion on future opportunities for trans-regional cooperation through the Black Sea Network for Regional Development and B2B meetings.